Swords Of Light Fourm
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Swords Of Light Fourm

The Swords Of Light Fourm

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Suggestions

Go down 

Do you like my ideas?
Yes!
Suggestions Vote_lcap100%Suggestions Vote_rcap
 100% [ 1 ]
No!
Suggestions Vote_lcap0%Suggestions Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I like one of them!
 0% [ 0 ]
I like two of them!
 0% [ 0 ]
I like them partly!
 0% [ 0 ]
I like some of them partly!
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
fffffplayer1

fffffplayer1

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyMon Aug 05, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello! I have been assigned to draw the map that we need and in the process of doing so, I had some ideas about the roleplay.

Minor Quests: There could be some neutral creatures (e.g. dragons, trolls, ogres, spiders) (or sometimes strong people) that could be fought by the heroes. Whenever a hero defeats a beast there will be a reward expecting him (e.g. if you defeat a dragon you can take all its wealth). Each species will be at 1 or 2 particular regions. The beasts, being neutral, will not choose a side, will not interfere in the war, won't attack heroes unless attacked or sometimes unless the heroes go in their region. Maybe there could be some few exceptions like if a faction collects too much gold, a dragon might want to steal it.

Elves, Dwarfs, Goblins: Those will also be neutral and will also dwell at certain places. It has been said that factions/heroes will be able to upgrade their units giving golden fees. Maybe they could give that fees to elves, dwarfs and goblins. Elves will share their knowledge of magic with you; dwarfs will forge you special armoury and weaponry; goblins, having fought many wars with the elves, will have created a kind of armour that will be quite strong against magic (but weak against normal weapons, especially if they are made by dwarfs). Those peoples might sometimes have you do some task for them instead of asking
a golden fee.

Special Artefacts: There could be unique special artefacts that could be gained by heroes either by defeating some enemy and this being the reward or part of it or as a reward for a task assigned to you by someone (e.g. an elf). Those artefacts will have special powers and will be tradable and maybe possible to be stolen.

The problem is that we will have at least one player to become neutral to play the neutral enemies. I would do that, but I would like to do some minor quests as well from time to time. Also, I think that there could be people impersonating the peoples. I guess do that.

PS: Where should I post the map?
Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Swords Of Light Fourm :: Roleplay :: Main Roleplay-
Jump to: